Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Nine Inch Nails + Sewing

So I figure that seeing as I will be a bachelor for an unforeseeable (and perhaps infinite) time to come, I have no reason to absolutely rock out the home economics skills, the sewing skills, the cooking skills and the other skills usually considered to be 'home-making.'

I'll tell you, you figure out why thimbles were invented pretty quick when you're in the situation where you actually need one!

And man! Knotting thread is a rigorous exercise in practical 3D geometry! Gak!

It also helps to have some really industrial music to listen to while you work.

Peter

1 comment:

pxsarkany said...

my brother! You are learning teh skillz! ^.^

Yeah, gotta be careful with those small sharp pointy objects. I still don't like using straight pins for things... It always ends disastrously for me.

But yeah, good music fixes lots of things.

Rock out.

Also, if you want weird sewing ideas, you can check out threadbanger.com Its pretty cool

less than three

\m/_